Snack & Chat – Julie D & Ruth P
- Thanks for consistent good numbers between 30 to 50 regular people joining us.
- Thanks for a number of new people coming along. Pray we will be able to share our faith with them and encourage them to come to faith.
- Thank you for those who attended the ALPHA Course and pray that others will join the next course.
- Thanks for the opportunity for meaningful conversations, pray that this will continue, especially in support of those who are lonely or suffering from mental health problems.
Open House Lunch – Alan B & Steve C
- Pray that the new team will gel and work together well
- Pray for connections to be built into our local community
- Pray that the evangelical talks will be well received and lead to significant conversations
Unite Youth Group – Mike G, Lauren W & Amelia S
- Pray for continued deepening of Faith. From conversations with some of our YP, some don’t understand when they read the bible. Do pray for us as we seek to share practical ways to read and understand the bible, but ultimately for the Holy Spirit to help them understand as they read His word.
- It’s been great to have more young people come along, Praise God for growth of the group, and pray for courage for existing young people to invite friends.
- Pray for summer camps, following the closure of Soul Survivor in 2019, we are planning on taking our YP to a new festival called Satellites this summer. Historically these camps have been a huge blessing to the young people that have gone.
- Please pray for the new team, that they continue to develop their skills and understand the real purpose of the puppets.
- Pray for wisdom in what we take on and what we don’t.
- Pray for our goal to record older scripts to be able to put on our website, and for the spread of God’s word through that.
- Pray for use of Sheep, particularly at B@9, that this helps the children to understand the bible better and better.
Following the commissioning of Dave Davison, pray:
- that he settles well into his new role as Lead Pastor.
- that he clearly hears and follows God’s leading.
- that he follows Jesus model of servant leadership.
- Pray for his support and accountability team:
- Simon & Liz King
- Alan Martin
Pray also for our:
- Elders as they lead and oversee the spiritual life and direction of the church
- Dave D
- Alan M
- Ray C
- Mike G
- Deacons as the manage the practical aspects of the church
- Chris Davison, Office Manager and Elder’s Secretary
- Steve Cox, Treasurer and Church Administrator
- Nic Cox, Catering Deacon
- Mark Wood, Mercy Ministries Deacon
- Graham Bennett, H&S & Buildings Deacon
- Pray for our search for an Associate Pastor
- That God would lead us to the right man.
- That God would prepare the way for a smooth transition.
- That God would unite the leadership team with a common purpose and understanding of His will.