Connect 3:16 is a community space for promoting wellbeing. It is a space where people can come and take time to make connections and to learn more healthy rhythms of life.
Venue: The Lounge
Why not come along and take some time out to make connections, chat or just chill over a cup of tea or coffee? Drop-in for a short time or stay for longer. Refreshments are available at all sessions.
Extended Opening Times are now:
Every Tuesday 2pm to 4pm – Connect, Chat, Chill session.
Every Wednesday 10am to 4pm when different crafts are available to take part in (if you choose to do so) such as colouring, painting, knitting etc.
If you have a craft or activity you like doing, why not bring it with you.
If you would like to share/teach others how to do something speak to Laura when you visit.
Connect 3:16 will be hosted in The Lounge with entry to and from it through the external lounge door. Those with accessibility issues can come in through the main Church door until accessibility needs are addressed with the installation of a ramp.
Different days and sessions may have a different focus or activity which people can choose to join in with if they wish to e.g. mindfulness colouring or another similar activity.
Purpose of Connect 3:16 – to express the love of Jesus in a practical way:
- Providing a safe space where relationships can be built
- A place where people feel they belong
- A place to share the gospel through our actions, behaviour and conversations
- A place where everyone is valued and people do not feel judged
- A place that enables people to recognise their strengths, enjoy hobbies and develop skills