Mercy Ministries – Mark Wood
- Night Shelter – Pray for the team as they come alongside and try to support the homeless and vulnerable in our community.
- Safe Families for Children
- Street Pastors – Pray for the team as we prepare to re-launch in Jan/Feb 2022 after an enforced 2 year sabbatical
- Swindon Food Collective
- The Harbour Project
- Refuge Shelters
Wednesday Prayer – Ray Cheung
- It’s a real joy to pray for the fellowship and for the wider world. We praise and thank God that it’s Him who motivates us on Wed mornings!
- Our prayers to be a blessing to the fellowship. To help it Know, Grow, and Go!
- For more and younger people to join with us in prayer.
Steve and Moira Poulson (serving the Bee people in Senegal from their base in North Cotes)
- Steve’s ongoing Bible teaching ministry via WhatsApp and SD memory cards – currently based on Acts.
- Distribution of this teaching on the ground – people are very hungry for it
- Moira’s ongoing Bible translation of the New Testament into the Bee language
- 1000s of Bee’s to come to faith and form local churches
Anna Poulson (serving in Senegal)
- Wisdom in prioritizing her various duties:
- Manager of the mission guesthouse – many duties including maintenance and repairs to oversee on tight budget
- Organising taster trips for would be missionaries
- Involvement in local church, particularly with youth and music
- Involvement in missionary workshops and their organisation
Phil and Maria Brown (serving in Colombia)
- Ministering and caring for many hard-pressed pastors in Colombia
- Vision of purchasing a property to serve as ministry and retreat centre for these hard-pressed pastors and finance for this
- Involvement in “Decade of Discipleship” in Colombia – building up of disciples and outreach
- Ongoing work of their school, teaching English, which doubles as a form of outreach
- Transition back to civilian work – to get onto the Return to Practice training as a nurse
- Her girls Sara and Esther to grow in faith and to do well in an important school year for them both
Liv Village (Durban – South Africa)
- Pray for wisdom for the leadership
- Pray for protection over the village
- Pray for the mothers and their children
- Pray for funding at a time when finances are especially difficult
Following the commissioning of Dave Davison, pray:
- that he settles well into his new role as Lead Pastor.
- that he clearly hears and follows God’s leading.
- that he follows Jesus model of servant leadership.
- Pray for his support and accountability team:
- Simon & Liz King
- Alan Martin
Pray also for our:
- Elders as they lead and oversee the spiritual life and direction of the church
- Dave D
- Alan M
- Ray C
- Mike G
- Deacons as the manage the practical aspects of the church
- Chris Davison, Office Manager and Elder’s Secretary
- Steve Cox, Treasurer and Church Administrator
- Nic Cox, Catering Deacon
- Mark Wood, Mercy Ministries Deacon
- Graham Bennett, H&S & Buildings Deacon
- Pray for our search for an Associate Pastor
- That God would lead us to the right man.
- That God would prepare the way for a smooth transition.
- That God would unite the leadership team with a common purpose and understanding of His will.