Revised practices for church meetings at Freshbrook under Plan B guidance.
Following the latest guidance from the government, there will be some changes to the rules affecting attendance at our meetings in the church. Please be considerate of others and gracious towards each other.
Please note the following statutory changes which will impact your attending church services.
- Masks are to be worn in the church building unless you are exempt.
- Masks may be removed for singing if you choose to do so.
For the well-being of all please also note these local adjustments.
- Seating: There will be seating allocated as ‘masks only’ for those who choose to remain wearing their masks throughout the service. If you intend to remove your mask to sing please choose a seat in another area.
- Sunday 12th morning service is ‘Communion in the Round’. The normal precautionary practices will be in place to ensure the safety of all.
- Please consider taking a lateral flow test before attending larger gatherings with people who you don’t routinely spend time with, such as church meetings.
If you would like to be seated in a ‘masks only’ space check with a steward as you arrive. If you have any questions please also speak to a steward.
Thank you for your cooperation through these challenging times.