Swindon Food Collective (Food Bank)
Swindon Food Collective can be contacted on: 07932 108 732 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Freshbrook Church – A Distribution & Drop-off point
Freshbrook Church do not issue Swindon Food Collective Food vouchers
* During the Coronavirus 19 outbreak we can only allow one person into the building at a time (please use the back door). Regrettably, we cannot offer chats or drinks during this time either.
** if you are dropping off donations, please ring the bell, put donation near door & step back at least 2 meters, & somebody will come & collect your donations, for which we are very grateful.
As a Distribution Point, you can redeem your Swindon Food Collective Food Bank Voucher/Referral here for food; you can have a chat with one of our greeters; & enjoy a hot/cold drink *
Our Distribution Point opening times:
Every Tuesday between 2:30pm-4:30pm, except Christmas Day.
As a Drop-off Point you will be able to donate in date food to Swindon Food Collective.
Drop-off times: **
Monday 9:00-12 noon
Tuesday 9:00-12 noon
Friday. 9:00-12 noon
Please help us to help others by donating any of the following:
• Long Life Fruit Juice
• Coffee (100g jars)
• Sugar (500g bags)
• Cereal (Medium: 500g)
• Long Life Milk
• Tinned Fruit (Pears, Peaches, Pineapple)
• Cooking Sauce (Pasta/Curry)
• Tinned Potatoes
• Tinned Meat (Ham, Corned Beef, Stewing Steak)
• Tinned Soup
• Baked Beans
• Meal (Tinned Spaghetti, Macaroni, Meat Pie, Curry)
• Pasta & Rice (500g bags)
• Tinned Vegetables (Carrots, Garden Peas, Sweetcorn)
• Tinned Tomatoes
• Tinned Fish (Tuna, Sardines, Mackerel)
• Rice & Sponge Pudding