Christmas wouldn’t be Christmas without the Freshbrook Church Christmas Market!
OK, that may be an overstatement but not too far off!
All for a great cause …
Come and enjoy a buzzing market, fun program, festive goodies and music, all with great community spirit and for a great cause.
Once again we are supporting a local charity, Swindon Women’s Aid.
Swindon Women’s Aid support victims of domestic abuse and violence, but it’s not just for women, the support is for men and children also. This is a really worthwhile charity and we are very pleased to donate the profits from our Christmas Market to them. Do go to their web site to find out more.
Warm, bustling and friendly …
Why stand in the cold? Our market is indoors. You will not only find interesting gifts, but you can also sit down, relax and enjoy a bit of community spirit. There will be many varied stalls for you to browse through.
Come and enjoy the traditional as well as the unusual:
- Tea, coffee
- Delicious warm aromatic mulled wine (non-alcoholic)
- Tempting sizzling quality burgers and sausages
- Delectable cakes, mince pies, festive cookies
- Millbrook Primary School Choir!
- LPA (Lydiard Park Academy) Buskers!
- Enchanting carol singing
- Special treat! Russian Carols by some Belarusian friends
- Puppet shows
- Live performances by our own musicians
- Fun activities for children
- NYR Organics
- Vie/Forever Living
- Got you Pegged
- Sarah Howes Jewellery and Gifts
- Avon Cosmetics
- And lots more …
So please put the date in your diary and join us! We’re looking forward to seeing you there!
Note: Information presented is subject to changes and updates.